YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
2. Limitations on Use. The content on this website is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this site for your own personal use or your organization’s internal use only. You may not decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense or create derivative works from the website or the content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the website or the content without Hugh Wood Inc. prior written permission. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, nonprofit or public purposes all or any portion of the website, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or reexport the website or any portion thereof, the content or any software available on or through the website in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the website or the content is prohibited.
3. Not Professional Advice. The website and the content do not constitute accounting, broking, consulting, investment, insurance, legal, tax or any other type of professional advice, and should be used only in conjunction with the services of a Hugh Wood Inc. consultant and any other appropriate professional advisors who have full knowledge of the user’s situation. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the website or the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the content, the website or materials linked from the website is at your own risk.
4. Product and Service Availability. Some products and services described in this website may not be available in all jurisdictions. The services and products described and information provided through this website are not directed to and are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction:
▪ Where such distribution or use would be contrary to law, rule or regulation (“laws”), or that would subject Hugh Wood Inc. to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction; or
▪ Where Hugh Wood Inc. is not authorized to provide such information, products or services.
Persons who access this website are deemed to do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Materials from this website may be subject to controls imposed by the United States or other jurisdiction, and may not be exported to any jurisdiction or to anyone prohibited by law. Hugh Wood Inc. expressly prohibits the downloading or exporting of material from this website in violation of the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, including U.S. export laws. By downloading material from this website, you warrant that you are doing so in full
compliance with the laws of the United States and your resident jurisdiction.
6. Registration. Certain sections of the website require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to supply Hugh Wood Inc. with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Hugh Wood Inc. of any changes to that information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and/or password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. Hugh Wood Inc. reserves the right to refuse registrations or subscriptions.
7. Errors and Corrections. Hugh Wood Inc. does not represent or warrant that the website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Hugh Wood Inc. does not warrant or represent that the content and any information available on or through the website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. Hugh Wood Inc. may make
changes to the content or the website at any time.
9. Disclaimer. the website and the content is provided on an “as-is” basis. hugh wood inc. expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. hugh wood inc. disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to:
(a) any errors in or omissions from this website and the content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors;
(b) any third-party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this website, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions therefrom;
(c) the unavailability of the website or any portion thereof;
(d) your use of this website; or
(e) your use of any equipment or software in connection with the website.
10. Limitation of liability. hugh wood inc. shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the website or the content. hugh wood inc. shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) in any way due to, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or inability to use the website or the content. to the extent the foregoing limitation of liability is prohibited, hugh wood inc. sole obligation to you for damages shall be limited to $1,000.00 usd.
17. United Kingdom. One of the Hugh Wood Inc. group companies is HWI, which is a Lloyd’s Insurance Broker, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. Copyright © 2017 Hugh Wood Inc.. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, which includes but is not limited to facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, rekeying or using any information storage or retrieval system, without express written permission from the copyright owner. Requests for permission or further information should be directed to the Webmaster.